This dahlia field has been planted with over 200 precious tubers and with them a dream of sharing rows on rows of delightful blooms with you during our Dahlia Workshops in September.
Here is how I imagine us spending the day together;
- Professional Photography Tutorial to help you learn how to take beautiful photos of your favorite blooms; welcome beverage in hand
- Time in the Dahlia field to pick your own blooms
- Floral Design instruction from our in-house Floral designer, Indelisa Montoro on how to make a lush centerpiece
- Time to create your own floral masterpiece (yours to take home, of course)
- Picnic lunch, provided by Nan's Rustic Market in Stow
Like everything we do here, these workshops will be intimate, interactive, immersive experiences for no more than 20 people.
Honestly, can you think of a more delightful way to spend a day? The only thing that would make this better is to spend it with a friend. And so, this dreamy workshop is eligible for BOGO because EVERYTHING is more fun with a friend.
Workshop: In-person, from 10am - 2pm, $425 (Buy one, Get one)